Wednesday, July 13, 2011

not another book review

I just realized that most of my recent posts have been book reviews. That's a good thing because it means that publishers are sending me free books to review. It's a bad thing because it means that I spend more time reading/reviewing than I spend doing school work/ church related stuff, and just plain old blogging.
sooooooooo
life is enjoyable. Several people spent the day at the church sorting the growing pile of donations for the upcoming rumamge sale. My wife was one of them so after they finished, she hung around until I finished and then we went to lunch.

hope to get some stuff done this evening, and have to make a trip to Wally World to get bananas for breakfast.

plants (not just weeds) are growing in the garden, and there are even some more pinkish red spots on a couple of tomato plants.

tomorrow should have a chance to help a friend out,

and I even won a book in an on-line giveaway.

It certainly would be easy to find things to complain about, but it's just as easy to find things that are going well. case in point: i can complain about getting older, or be grateful i woke up on the green side of the grass AND got a senior discount at Applebees today.

And Sunday's sermon is coming along well. I might even learn something as i'm preparing ☺

hope you take some time to see how God is blessing you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment