Saturday, December 28, 2019

lots about planning, little about the living


I’m retired, but, as I like to tell people, not tired. I have a couple of part time jobs, and like to go to the gym, but some days it seems like something is missing. So of course, the title Reimagine Retirement: Planning and Living for the Glory of God (C.J. Cagle, B&H Publishing, 2019) caught my attention—big time.  The planning part is in place, although there are some things that I could have or maybe should have done differently, but the living for the glory of God part is something that I don’t feel is totally in place.

There is a lot of good information about planning for retirement, investments, where to live, life insurance, wills and estates, but info and suggestions for living for God’s glory is sparse.
I was disappointed, not with the information about planning for financial security, which was very helpful, but by the lack of information on what I was expecting.
I participate in the publisher’s bloggers program, and as such received a copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review.
2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment