Saturday, June 15, 2019

Tebow, This is the Day.


To be utterly transparent, I’m not a fan of pro-sports, and I don’t remember requesting a copy off this book, but somehow, I ended up with Tim Tebow’s (with A.J. Gregory) This Is the Day: Reclaim Your Dream. Ignite Your Passion. Live Your Purpose. (Waterbrook, 2018).

I’m sure I did request it, but more because I was interested in the athlete who made such a stir when he showed up on the field with “John 3:16” on his face then because I was interested in football or baseball. 
I was not impressed. The more I read, the more it seemed that the author was using this book to tell everyone about the many great things his charitable foundation is doing.  Granted the Tim Tebow Foundation does a lot of great things: Night to Shine, hospitals, among other things, but to me there was just too many commercials and not enough show.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review.
2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment